From your iphoneyou have the option of carrying out some internal adjustments to modify the appearance of your smartphone, such as changing the size and thickness of the letters and thus reading the texts of some applications, tools and more with much greater ease and clarity. .
In this sense, you have the option of putting all the letters in bold in a quite simple way and without resorting to external programs, since it is possible to configure this option on the same mobile device. Since SPORTS, we explain the complete process. Take note of the directions.
LOOK: Discover what it is and what the orange dot on your iPhone is for
Trick to activate bold letters on your iPhone
If you want to change the fonts on your iPhone to make them bold, you can do so by following these steps. Follow the directions.
- From your iPhone go to the Settings app.
- After these, swipe to the bottom of the screen and tap on Display and brightness.
- Now, go to the bottom and activate the option Bold text.
- Then, you will notice how the letters available on your iPhone will become bold, even the apps.
- Once this is done, you can take advantage of increasing the size of the letters.
- To do this, go back to the Settings.
- Select the Display and brightness option.
- Choose Text size and you will be able to increase the letters, according to your preference.
How to Send Handwritten Messages from iPhone
If you want to innovate and send handwritten messages to your friends or family, you can do it in moments from your iPhone. Here we show you what the procedure is.
- From your iPhone, open the Messages app.
- Then, jump into a conversation where you want to send a handwritten message.
- After this, choose the contact you want to send the text to.
- Next, click on the writing section, as you normally would.
- For convenience, rotate the screen of your iPhone.
- Now, tap on the doodle icon, located next to the microphone button.
- Once this is done, you can write the message you want.
- When you finish, click on the Done option.
- Finally, click Send.
Immediately, you will see how your handwritten message appears to the recipient without having used any application or tool. Likewise, you can use a digital pencil to perfect the text.
So you can add a security key on your iPhone
With the betas of iOS 16.3, it was possible to discover the new functions that they will bring to the iPhone, such as security keys. Therefore, we teach you how to add one on your mobile device.
- The first step is to open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Now, click on the user profile icon, located at the top of the screen.
- Among the options, tap on Passwords and security.
- After this, find the option Add security keys.
- Wait a few seconds for the onboarding process to start.
- Then, your mobile will indicate the steps you must follow.
- Among the instructions, you will be asked to have two security keys, in case you lose one.
Once you have done the security options on the iPhone, they will replace the verification codes from Apple.