Are you one of those people who never wants to enter WhatsApp to review that image your friends sent you? It could be a Tweety or something important. Well, there is a fairly simple trick that will prevent you from having to enter the app to find out.
How is it done? Best of all, it is not necessary to have to download any third-party applications that tend to enter your WhatsApp and, as a consequence, they can steal your personal information or hack your accounts.
The steps are quite easy and you just have to follow them to the letter to avoid connecting all the time and your friends ask you if you saw what they sent you or not.
LOOK: Trick to know who your partner is talking to on WhatsApp
How to see a photo that was sent to you without opening WhatsApp
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp, the fast messaging application, both on your Android or iPhone cell phone.
- Then you can enter the Settings or Configuration.
- At that time go to the “Chats” tab.
- There you will see a button that says “Save to photos”.
- All you have to do is activate that tab.
- In the case of Android you must go to Storage and data.
- There click on “Download with mobile data”: All the files.
- In the same way with “Download with Wi-fi”
- When you’re done, now every time you receive a photo, it will automatically download to your gallery
- That way you won’t have to open WhatsApp to view it.
- Even if you are not interested, you can delete it.
How to recover your deleted messages on WhatsApp
This method is useful in case you want to recover a message, photo, video, GIF or animated sticker in WhatsApp:
- The first thing you should know is that if you deleted a message from WhatsApp and then you backed up your chats, you won’t be able to get it back.
- If not, then do the following.
- The first thing will be to uninstall WhatsApp without making a backup.
- Now download it from Google Play or iOS Store.
- At that moment, register your number again and receive the verification code.
- When everything loads, you will be given the option to download the backup copy of the app.
- This backup is the one saved before you deleted the message.
- This will reload all your WhatsApp messages, including the ones you deleted.
- If you checked the option to also save photos or videos, they will also appear.
How to change your number on WhatsApp without losing your information?
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Now, click on the icon of the three points that are located at the top right> tap on “Settings”.
- The next step is to create a backup copy, to do this, click on the “Chats” > “Backup” > “Save” section.
Follow us on our social networks: