It is impossible to track all cybercriminals that operate in different parts of the world, since these computer criminals work from hiding and with different malicious methods, what is their objective? simple, steal your personal information to later access your financial information, such as: passwords for your banking applications and credit or debit card numbers.
Traditional scam methods are through SMS text messages or phone calls, however, the technology portal “ADSLZone” has reported that cybercriminals have found a new method or scam, which consists of returning a missed call to a number that begins with the prefix +811, do you want to know what would happen? from Depor we will explain it immediately.
LOOK: Find out what happens if you poke the inflated battery of your Android phone
Why you should never call a number that begins with the prefix +811
First, you need to know that this number does not belong to any country in the world because international calls are expensive, so from which part do they call you? “Well, it is as simple as it corresponds to mobile phones that have a satellite connection.”, that is why the prefix +811 or 00881 appears.
- You will receive a call that will not give you time to answer, this will generate a missed call notification.
- Curiosity will make you call back, as you are suddenly waiting for someone to contact you.
- After doing so, you are already an indirect participant in the scam.
- The authorities of different countries indicate that +811 has a special rate that earns profits for each call received.
- In Spain, many users have fallen into the trap because the province of Galicia uses the prefix 811, but without the plus sign (+), so people get confused and decide to call back +811.
- It is recommended to block these types of satellite numbers.
The guide to know the diagnosis of your Android cell phone
The “Diagnosis” tool is very useful when you are going to buy a new phone or when buying a second-hand one, since in this way you will know if that device is in good condition or if they are trying to scam you.
- First, enter the “Settings” of your phone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the section that says “Battery and device care”, a new window will open.
- The next step is to scroll down until you reach the option called “Diagnosis”, touch it.
- You will see a total of 23 tests that you can perform to check if your phone is in good condition.
- Finally, click on each icon that is located at the bottom and wait for Android go through the verification process.
- For example, if you choose the “Battery status” button, you will see two possible warnings: “Battery is working correctly” and “Intervention required”.
Done, that would be it. Carry out the tests and if any of them is failing, its icon will turn orange, however, the same team will provide you with a solution to fix it instantly. It should be noted that technical assistance will be required if the error is detected in the internal components of the equipment.
The guide for your Xiaomi smartphone to turn on faster
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Settings” of your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press the magnifying glass icon located in the upper right corner.
- Now, write the following: “auto start” or “application start”, remember that the name of the options may vary according to the model of the equipment.
- Press on the section and all the applications that open when your cell phone is turned on will appear.
- To avoid this, just turn off the switch for those apps and your cell phone will turn on faster.